- Stay on track to graduate from an eligible high school
- Tell us you're interested at FREECOLLEGEPROMOISE.COM
- Fill out the California Community College application (choose Crafton Hills College or San Bernardino Valley College) at CCCApply.org
- Fill out the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at FAFSA.GOV
- Eligible non-citizen students fill out the California Dream Act application at DREAM.CSAC.CA.GOV
- Enroll as a full-time student (12 units/semester) at Crafton Hills College or San Bernardino Valley College
Learn more at FREECOLLEGEPROMOISE.COM
We will accept applications through August 1, 2019, as long as you complete the following:
- California Community College application
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act application
An email and letter of acceptance will be sent to selected students inviting them to attend a mandatory Free College Promise Orientation. Crafton Hills College will host orientations on June 18, 20, 26 and July 2, 2019.
There will be a waitlist for students who missed the application deadline.
Yes, it is mandatory that Promise students attend Summer Bridge.
There will be four (4) Summer Bridge sessions: July 9-11, July 16-18, July 23-25, July 30 – August 1, 2019. Each session will be three days. Students will be assigned to attend only one session.
There will be three (3) Summer Bridge sessions held between June 24 and August 1, 2019. Each session will be two weeks. Students will be assigned to attend only one session.
Monday, August 19, 2019
- Bear Valley Unified School District
- Colton Joint Unified School District
- Redlands Unified School District
- Rialto Unified School District
- Rim of the World Unified School District
- San Bernardino City Unified School District
- Yucaipa-Calimesa Unified School District
Yes, but students who earned their high school diploma in the San Bernardino Community College District service area will receive priority consideration.
THE FREE COLLEGE PROMISE es proporcionada por el San Bernardino Community College District.